What to write to a girl on a dating site MeetKing or on Facebook? If you see a beautiful girl, take her. If you don’t, someone else will. The competition is hellish. There are ten pickup artists for every girl on the dating site. While you’re thinking about what to write a girl after the word hello, normal guys are working on their seduction skills. On the other hand, your doubts got you to our site – and that’s great. I, too, once had a hard time getting started in dating. But I wanted to be different. I was racking my brain, kicking myself, meeting the prettiest girls. I wasn’t looking for a life partner. I was gaining experience. And today I’m sharing it with you. First of all, I’ll tell you how to hook a girl with your first phrase. Go ahead, open your profile. Not hers, but yours.
- Before you write to a girl, check: are you ready?
- How to hook a girl from the first message: pickup lessons
- directive style
- The right compliment
- Answer the three main questions that interest her
- How to interest a girl in correspondence: examples
- Do not make mistakes at the start
- platitudes and clichés
- Not a word about sex
- What to write a girl if she wrote back: moving toward your goal
Анализируем ваши ответы … 0%
Before you text a girl on a Facebook, make sure you’re ready.
Correspondence is important. As much as 30% of your literary talent determines whether or not she will respond. Guess what owns 70% of the dating enterprise? Your questionnaire. How to fill out a questionnaire on a dating site, we’ve already dealt with. Open it and read it. Only then send the girl the first message. By the way, even if you – the coolest guy on the site, remember PMS, your favorite rat’s wake, a broken nail and other fatal circumstances that no man is able to overcome. Add “troubled but beautiful to the Favorites and switch to the next one – you’ll practice here later. Although, wait. You didn’t happen to text her: “Hi, how are you?” Then it’s elementary that you didn’t get noticed. Let’s talk seriously about what to write a girl in the first message to hook her from the start, to rekindle the fire of love in her heart or at least curiosity.
How to get a girl from the first message: pickup lessons
Breaking your head, what question to ask a girl to interest her, do not reinvent the wheel. Everything has already been invented for you. Write an opener. An opener is the first phrases of communication that make an impression.
When pondering what you can write a girl on a dating site, try a game of intrigue. “Hi. I know things about you that others don’t know…,” you write, and she’s unlikely to resist texting you, “I wonder what?” More examples: “Wow! What are you doing here?” or “You know what I like about you? You have two qualities that don’t go together. Usually men don’t like them, but I’m thrilled.” A girl is a curious creature. She will languish until she knows the answers. When intriguing, don’t forget to pause between messages.
Provocation – something that will force her to answer you. On a dating site, provocation acts as a catalyst for communication. Refrain from being rude or vulgar. Here are examples, take it and use it:
“I want to ask you an intimate question…”. Yes, she will tense up, but her attention is already fixed on you. Go on: “You don’t happen to work in a creative environment – among designers, artists, photographers?” The young lady will be surprised, relaxed, and probably ask what’s intimate about it. “Oh, come on. It’s a personal question. And personal is always intimate territory.” Not only have you provoked her reaction and emotion at the start, but you’ve earned a reputation for being “different.”
Provocation on a dating portal is not incitement. Provocation in the context of dating is not aggression directed at a partner. Here, provocation is a provocation, a stimulation, a motivation. A game, not a conflict. A gendered challenge, not a confrontation.
It is possible to interest almost any woman with a style that pickup artists call directive. It is a dominant style of communication. It works without misfires with beautiful girls who are looking for a “Real Man” by default. It is easy to mask your lack of experience with girls, fears, and complexes with dominance. By practicing the direct style, broadcast the image of a strong and confident male, a fearless tribal leader:
- “Beautiful girl. I like you. Write down your number. I’ll meet you at a more convenient place.”
- “Hi, beautiful. You and I are meeting tomorrow. What time will you be free?”
When choosing a directive style for your first message, go back to your profile. Are you sure you’re the alpha male in the pictures?
The right compliment.
“You don’t know what to write a girl, write a compliment,” my mother used to tell me. Everybody loves flattery. Even you. And while you’re scratching your beard, what to write a girl to make her feel good, I’ll give you a hint: do not write platitudes. Flattery should be of jewel-like quality.
- Not “you’re beautiful,” but “your style is impeccable.
- Not “drowning in your eyes,” but “how many men have you driven crazy with your twisted gaze?
- Or, “Hi, I’m one of those annoying freaks who thinks you’re stunningly beautiful.”
- Better yet, “Your parents deserve a Nobel Prize. Or whatever they give out to the creators of the world’s masterpieces?”
- And I’ll tell you what: Generate compliments by studying her profile. Pay attention to details – almost no one does: “You have such thin, aristocratic wrists,” “Original chebby-chic dress. You have impeccable taste.”
Knowing how to give personal compliments more than once will help you climb the most impregnable mountain.
Answer the three main questions that interest her
What interests you, I know. She’s interested in other things: who you are, what you want, and why you chose her. A personalized presentation will increase the appeal of your profile and shorten the distance between correspondence and meeting. It’s worth getting to know someone without a pick-up line if there’s a good reason for it – like your business. Come on, don’t be modest. Trumps right away. “Hi. My name is Ivan. You know, everything worked out for me. The business, the house, the tree. The main thing is missing. I saw a picture of you looking somewhere far away. And felt we were looking in the same direction. With feeling, with meaning and beautifully write to the girl you like, you can do without business. Just don’t lie, but embellish – there will be room to grow.
Examples of how to get a girl interested by correspondence
Ideally, generating intrigue, provocation and compliments should be your brain. And while his muscle is working out, I’ll throw you a couple of examples.
- “You know, it’s written in the Constitution, you can’t take away a person’s right to happiness.”
- “Today I finally realized who I was signing up for on the dating site.
- “I saw the picture of Rome on the profile. Are you as much in love with him as I am?”
- “I lost the bet, and for that I got to ask out the prettiest girl on the site.”
- “I guess I’m not the first one who wants to meet you. But I’m the best. Will you check it out?”.
- “You look good. Shall we get acquainted?”
- “Let’s chat or meet.”
- “Hi. You’re cute. Shall we get acquainted?”
- “If you’re interested in me, write!”
Don’t make mistakes at the start
You can’t write to a girl you don’t know in an original way to make her smile, melt, and even fall in love, right away. At the start just avoid mistakes. No, if nature has gifted you with the beauty of Jude Law or the charisma of Javier Bardem, even the vulgarity will get a smiley face. I’m not Lowe, you’re not Bardem. Make no mistake.
Platitudes and clichés.
What, were you trying to get a girl interested in a “hi-do”? Remember the duckface. “Hello-do-do” annoys a girl as much as “duck lips” annoys you. Filtering out clichés and platitudes is easy: the first thing that comes to mind, dump it in the trash.
Not a word about sex.
Even in direct style, not a word about sex. The Internet unleashes your hands, but keep them on the keyboard. “Sexy babe. I want to get to know you better,” you’ll go farther with that kind of slip. Although….
As Yesenin correctly noted, “always and at all times, good, kind girls from bullies went crazy.” That’s what psychologists say: aggressive, vulgar and rude guys like girls. Good boys fall into the friendzone.
Don’t be gross.
To write a girl hello and a cart with a claim to IQ-150 – is also not an option. Sitting there in an intellectual knockout the young lady won’t do. You see a tattoo on her shoulder – don’t write about the chemical composition of the ink. Tell her you want to get one too. Ask what kind of tattoos girls like, where is better to score (on the arm, stomach), at what master.
Original phrases for dating a girl on the Internet: TOP-100
And the following cheat sheet can be printed out and hung on the wall. It will help you meet at least a hundred good girls. But I remind you, you’re not the only one reading our site. Be inspired, not copied, lest you get into that awkward situation where someone else wrote the same phrase to this same girl before you.
- Allow me to meet you, charming creature. And even if you make three grammatical mistakes in the word yes (in the form of the letters n, e, and t), I will not pay attention to it. Beauty can be forgiven a lot.
- Before I saw your profile, I thought I was a happy man, a man who has everything. Now I understand something missing in my life – you. Aren’t your legs tired all day? I saw your profile this morning, and you’ve been in front of my eyes all day. Sit down, let’s get acquainted.
- I know what you look like. I know your name (according to your profile information). But I want to get to know you better. May I?
- I’m an employment officer and I really want to keep you busy with something interesting in the very near future. Do you mind?
- Hi! I’m a guest from the future and I came to Mamba to save you from loneliness.
- Until today, I was a confirmed bachelor. But it seems my preferences have just changed.
- Have you ever met a charismatic, goal-oriented, intelligent, well-off, well-built and, most importantly, very humble young man?
- Let’s not tempt fate, expecting to meet somewhere randomly in the street, and get acquainted right now.
- I suggest we debunk the misconception that online dating is not serious. Shall we prove otherwise?
- I’m sure your flawless figure won’t be ruined by coffee and dessert tonight.
- Wrote you a long letter about how beautiful you are. Suddenly the lights went out. So I’ll keep it short. Hi. Let’s get acquainted.
- Do you have a sturdy thread to tie us together?
- I don’t really need to ask about my son-in-law today, but I’d like to.
- I don’t believe in love at first sight. So I had to look at you twice to know for sure that it’s love.
- Love you profile, do you like a coffee?
- If I were a unique girl like you, I would pay attention to a special guy like me.
- Hello, my future love life. And what are you doing here in my absence?
- I’m writing a book about online dating. I want to ask you some questions.
- I’m writing an article about what beautiful girls want. I’d love to hear your opinion.
- I’m a journalist, and I want to interview you. Tell me what it’s like to be a beautiful girl.
- I want to change your plans for tonight. May I?
- What are you gonna do tonight after our date?
- Hey, amazing. We have a date tomorrow night. What time’s good?
- What are your plans for life? I want to make some adjustments and be a part of them.
- I’m sure I’m not the only one who wants to meet you. But I’m the best. And I can prove it.
- Hi. Just read a romantic story about how a guy met a girl and they lived happily ever after. You know how they met? He texted her: Hi. Just read a romance story….
- Your beauty will turn even a gay man into a normal man. Now imagine what you do with normal men like me?
- You shouldn’t think I just want to meet you. I have other, more serious plans for you.
- Do you want to talk to someone who likes you madly? You’ll learn a lot of new and pleasant things about yourself.
- Such spectacular girls shouldn’t spend their time online. Beauty has to be walked. Shall I walk you to a very decent place?
- Didn’t it hurt to fall from heaven, beautiful Angel?
- Can you tell me where heaven is? You look a lot like an angel.
- Young lady, are your parents pirates by any chance? Then where did they get such a treasure?
- Your parents should get a Pulitzer Prize. Or whatever they give to creators of unique masterpieces?
- Something happened to my eyes. They’re stuck on your profile.
- Remember me? I’m from your dreams. Except when we met, I was on a white horse and armor.
- May I know your real name? I want to try it on with my last name.
- I pity the girls on this site. Your presence turns them into a gray mass.
- When I saw you, I thought how lucky I was not married.
- When I saw your profile, I was glad I was free, and we can meet.
- Young lady, you have wounded my heart. Give me first aid.
- Girl, I’m drowning in your bottomless eyes. Help me now.
- Your eyes tell me many things. The only thing they don’t tell me is your phone number.
- In one of your pictures you’re looking off into the distance. I think we are looking in the same direction.
- I can give you my free time in exchange for a phone number.
- Young lady, can you give me a recipe for cactus jam?
- Advise me what to make with dumplings.
- Hi. Tell me the best way to spend my salary.
- You know what this site is better than the others? It’s where you and I met. By the way, my name is Sergey.
- I thought dating sites were a waste of time. Until today I met your profile.
- What should an interesting guy write to a very beautiful girl so that she would meet him?
- You probably don’t believe in love from the first message, but I’m ready to write you more and more.
- I want to treat you to a delicious dinner and, if you let me, an equally delicious breakfast in bed.
- I want to offer my manly hand for support on your walk tonight.
- I think you’re very bored in this gray crowd, too. I suggest we go somewhere out of here. A bowling, for instance.
- I’ve been looking for a café where I could take a special girl like you. I found one today. Reward me with your presence and your smile.
- I want to invite you for a cup of coffee with very serious intentions.
- How about a casual flirtation with commitment?
- I’m running for president next year. Leave me your number. I want to tell you the details of my campaign.
- There should be a monument to the creator of the Internet. Without it, I never would have met a girl like you.
- And how can you call the Internet a time eater when there are girls like you out there?
- You spend a lot of time online. It’s not healthy. Why don’t we go out in real life?
- You can’t ruin those beautiful eyes by sitting in front of a monitor for so long! Let’s go to a pub.
- From your profile I see that you like Italian food. Unfortunately, it’s impossible to enjoy the taste of food on the Internet. I want to treat you in real life.
- If you print all the compliments you deserve, the planet will be left without a forest. Let’s get to know each other, beauty.
- Today I promised my hamster that I would meet the prettiest girl on the site.
- Let me make you happy. But first, let’s get to know each other.
- That’s amazing style. Are you a stylist or an innate sense of taste?
- Do you have a spare heart? Mine was just stolen.
- You’re so beautiful, I’ve forgotten everything I know about pickup.
- And where have you been all my old life?
- I’ll drown in your eyes, may I?
- I’ve never seen anyone so beautiful (Sergei Yesenin).
- Seeing you, I realized that I need to cancel all plans for this evening.
- I have a great job by selling cars. Do you like cars?
- While you are a mystery to me, but I’m ready to guess your secrets, secrets, and desires.
- Can you tell me the way to your heart or at least your phone number?
- I am a distributor of happiness. Do you want me to give you all the happiness I have for free?
- I propose a trade. You give me all the sadness that is frozen in your eyes. And I’ll give you all my joy.
- A delightful girl like you must have a spectacular font. Am I right?
- Lead me out of the labyrinth of loneliness, beautiful stranger.
- There are things that cannot exist without each other – day and night, river and channel, you and me.
- You have good taste. True, you’re missing some accessories. But I can fix that.
- I wonder if your interior is as beautiful as your exterior?
- The form is flawless. What about the content?
- You know, you fit perfectly into the interior of my life.
- I guess you often get invited to the registry office? But you could start with a cafe.
- What a stunning dress in this picture. Really, it would look much better on the back of a chair in my bedroom.
- I know exactly where this conversation is going. But let’s not be too hasty. There’s still a candy-coating period.
- I suggest we play the following game. You give me your number. I’ll call you. And then we’ll hold hands and go out to dinner.
- If you don’t answer, I won’t be able to sleep all night. Won’t you feel any remorse?
- What feat would I have to do to get you to agree to have coffee with me? I’d be Hercules for you.
- I saw you on the street today. Everyone was walking with a frown on their face, but you were smiling. What were you thinking at that moment?
- From now on, I can’t imagine my life without you.
- What do you think, beautiful, what do you think I’m going to ask you now?
- I have a problem that only you can solve. The thing is, I don’t have time to sit for hours on the site, but I don’t want to lose you. Would you leave me your number?
- You have beautiful wrists. They used to be considered a sign of aristocracy.
- Will you take me to the restaurant tonight? I’m afraid of the dark.
- I don’t want to fill your pretty little head with pickup truck nonsense. Let’s just get acquainted.
- I have a lot of original phrases running through my head, but I don’t want to mess with your head. Why don’t we skip the pretty but meaningless words? My name is John. I like you.
What to write to a girl if she wrote back: moving toward a goal
If you get a reply, you’re good. You’re also a “chatterbox” if you don’t get contact in the first lines of correspondence. As long as her attention is on you, take a number and ask her out. For example, go for a horseback ride. Movies and cafes are popular, but failed dating options. You won’t socialize at the movies, and kissing places aren’t for you yet. Cafes can empty your bank card, because you never know what kind of truffles she likes. And you’ll never know, by the way, if on the laurels of your first success (“replied!”) you start plowing the expanse of web correspondence. Remember about the “Friendzone”, which always has vacancies. To make sure you never get there, check out the article Top – 12 places for a first date to surprise her.
I gave you some ideas on how to propose to a girl online, but you don’t copy. Just.
- Be confident and, in a good way, insolent.
- Communicate on an equal footing or even from a position on top.
- Tailor your communication to the specific girl.
- Don’t talk too much – pick up the phone and call.
Also. The less we write to a girl, the more she likes us. Good luck!
We recommend a videos to watch about what messages to write to girls: