Compliments to say to a woman is a man’s job. A woman’s job is to condescend to receive them. And woe to the girl who thinks of singing her lover’s praises – she will be as uninteresting as a mountain climber conquered.
You think so too? Then listen to what the psychologists say. They say that guys like compliments more than girls do. That for many of them a compliment is something like a blow job. That not taking advantage of this little weakness of the stronger sex is complete recklessness.
Analyzing your responses … 0%
Compliments to say to a woman: made for each other
The “man has to” position is sickening to the hell out of men. Protect, obtain, pursue and conquer. Don’t cry, don’t be afraid, and don’t ask for it. Do anything and everything to fit in. To what and why? Philosophical question. There is only one answer. It’s called “have to.” It’s hard work, I tell you.
All work must, of course, be rewarded. – “otherwise it turns into exploitation. How do you reward a man? Praise. Let him know that his efforts are not in vain. That his exploits matter. That he’s good and the best.
Guys need validation and, unlike women, they are omnivorous. They take any compliment at face value. They are ready to swallow “noodles” and feel genuine delight: “Yes, I’m good! A hero! Hercules!”.
From this we draw the correct conclusion. It’s not hard to compliment a guy. Anything will do, even the most unsightly ones:
- “How nice those jeans look on you.”
- “What a beautiful shirt.”
- “Nice haircut.”
- “How clever you are.”
Perhaps the only exceptions are compliments like “pooh-pooh” (“pookie,” “bunny,” “baby”). But this, too, is an individual thing. Some people are willing to move mountains for “pooh-pooh-pooh”.
So, a compliment is the best way to thank you, to encourage you, to steer you in the right direction, and to make you a better person. By the way, you can use a compliment to get yourself something. Include a request in the compliment, and you get what you want. For example:
- “I certainly don’t insist that you solve this problem. But you will certainly do it better than me and better than anyone else. After all, you’re so smart!“
So, there are many reasons to use compliments in everyday life and there is no reason to ignore them. Here you can choose the right words and then dare to make a man fall in love with you.
How and when to say compliments: 5 rules
Despite their “omnivorousness,” men are a cautious people. They lose their head from compliments, but quickly find it. Especially when the compliment is ambiguous, frankly false, or with a crude hint.
The right compliment is clear, natural, truthful, and without extraneous meaning.
- Rule 1: Naturalness. You can hardly please a guy with compliments like “Your eagle eye pierces me through” or “Oh, how majestic your waist is”. However, for the sake of experimentation, you can try it. Chances are, there will be an awkward pause in the conversation, and his “eagle eye” will begin to squint in your direction suspiciously. Be natural. A beautiful compliment is a natural compliment. Speak in plain language and… the truth and only the truth.
- Rule 2. Truthfulness. It’s ridiculous, to say the least, to marvel at your abs if a guy’s been to the gym once. Men are omnivorous, of course, but they’re not complete idiots. Try to figure out what virtues a guy is really proud of. Or praise those qualities that are visible to the naked eye. Don’t exaggerate the merits. Don’t give mediocre deeds super high marks. Don’t rave about non-existent virtues.
- Rule 3. Positivity. A compliment must be 100% positive and unambiguous. Ambiguity, irony, sarcasm, and rebuke are unacceptable. “Wow, you made your own coffee!” – not a compliment. “Made coffee and didn’t trash the kitchen floor, you’re a hero! – not a compliment. “What delicious coffee! Only you put a lot of sugar in it and didn’t pour it in your favorite mug.” not a compliment.
- Rule 4. Concreteness. Details matter. Accompany general words (smart, strong) with explanatory notes (why smart, why strong). Men, unlike women, think concretely, not abstractly, and understand clear facts better than vague hints: “You are so smart – you can get along with anyone!”
- Rule 5. Moderation. Praise, but don’t praise too much. Over-praising is bad for his mental health – he may fall ill with megalomania. But if rarely, but with feeling and aspiration, he will try to wait until you again shed the balm of tender words on his brutal soul.
How to say compliments is clear. When? Today. What to say? You know best.
The content of a compliment can be:
- Appreciation of accomplishments and deeds: “you are successful in everything”, “I admire you”, “everything you can do”;
- affirmation of “tribal” qualities and sexuality: “you’re so strong,” “that was incredible.”
- A characterization of your condition with him: “I feel good with you,” “you make me happy.
And once again, let me remind you that the most ordinary kind word is better than profound and eloquent silence.
Practice: Top 50 compliments to a guy
There was a time when the art of saying compliments was elevated to the rank of important sciences, because the ability to praise the interlocutor decided the fate, and not just people, but entire countries. In the 21st cynical century, the value of praise has diminished. Though you can’t buy almost anyone with flattery anymore, you can still influence the situation.
Remember how your attitude toward the man changed depending on what he said. Said you were beautiful, charismatic, and unique – you got on the “white list. Poking you about your flaws – you “fell off.” Right? And you’re still thinking about whether or not to compliment a guy?
Maybe you’re scared. It’s the first time. The unknown scares you. Relax. Speak your own words. You don’t have to push or give birth. The best compliments to a guy are the ones that pour from the soul. And words from that place can be all sorts of things – funny, awkward, gentle, or vulgar. Yeah, dirty, too.
- “I never get tired of hearing how good my penis is,” many guys admit.
And the following list of compliments – more for inspiration than for memorization or copying.
- You have amazing eyes – you could drown in them.
- You know how to turn a gray everyday life into a bright holiday.
- You are that rare person with whom it is pleasant even to be silent.
- You’re the kind of man you could go to a desert island with.
- You know all the answers – well, just Google!
- There’s a lot of power in you, and not just physical power.
- I’ve never met a guy with such a strong character.
- You fill my life with incredible emotions.
- I admire the way you leisurely and confidently go about your business.
- The guy you can be sure of is you.
- I admire how clearly, calmly, and persuasively you speak.
- You’re a sorcerer! When you start talking, I stop thinking!
- You’ve got something most guys today don’t have – fortitude.
- You can talk about the mundane in interesting and beautiful language.
- I seem to know you well, but you never cease to amaze me.
- I’m glad I met a guy who’s got a way with words and a way with deeds.
- How do you manage to do everything and never be in a hurry?
- Where others break down and give up, you only get stronger.
- You never give up when you hit a wall, and you only move forward.
- Coffee made by your hands is an aphrodisiac for me.
- A talented man is talented at everything. Like you, for example.
- You’re just Mr. Respectability in that suit.
- How do you manage to look gorgeous even in regular jeans?
- You have incredible willpower. Running in the morning is a feat.
- I’ve never met anyone with such self-discipline!
- You’re definitely not someone who goes with the flow. You are the director of your life.
- Your voice is like a mantra – soothing and relaxing.
- I want to live more than one life with you.
- I wasn’t wrong about you – you’re the best man.
- Can I not share you with anyone?
- Thank you for being a part of my life.
- Is there anything impossible for you?
- I envy myself. I have the best man in the world.
- You can’t be that handsome and smart at the same time!
- You fill my life with incredible emotions.
- It’s so good to have you around-now and always.
- I get dizzy when you unbutton your shirt.
- You better not get dressed. Everyone should be admiring that body.
- Let’s go for a walk. I want everyone to see what kind of man I have.
- How cleverly you’ve solved this problem!
- Great wine! Your taste is impeccable.
- You made me coffee? How thoughtful you are.
- Did you make me tea without sugar? How thoughtful you are.
- When you look at me, I feel loved.
- Next to you, my femininity unfolds.
- I admire how deftly you do it!
- The best place on earth is in your arms.
- You inspire me to be a better person.
- Next to you, I feel protected.
- You’re the best thing that ever happened to me.
It’s nice for him. It’s not hard for you. As a result, both are happy. And if there’s no one to say compliments to, go immediately to the dating site ranking page, choose a dating portal to your liking, and sign up. You’ll get access to millions of guys who are eager to hear a nice word. Maybe one of them will become your soul mate. Hopefully, though, you’re a girl of integrity and self-reliance.. “Halves” aren’t trendy these days, unlike compliments, which are an eternal classic. Good luck!