You may not make a single mistake from the first day you are on an international dating site and meet your soulmate. But if men do not write to you, do not show interest in your profile, it means there is something wrong with it (in most cases, there is something wrong with the photos of the profile), so you need to review your actions (what have you done and continue to do in order to meet a foreigner?).
Why don’t men write to me?
The main reason is bad photos of your profile. Men are not attracted by the main photo of your profile and, as a consequence, they don’t even open it. Or, if they opened your profile, they could be “scared off” by unfortunate additional photos of your profile.
- Presence of a language barrier. If a woman indicated in the application form that she only speaks Russian. A foreigner may be repulsed by the prospect of communicating through an electronic translator.
- Too short hair and man-like haircut.
- Excessive demands to the candidate. His appearance, age, financial situation.
- Men think a woman is too beautiful and, therefore, inaccessible. They don’t write because they think they have too much competition and therefore can’t count on dating success.
International dating is a trial and error method
Realize and accept your mistakes! If foreigners don’t write to you, then something is wrong, which means you probably need to reconsider your actions.
Study men’s reactions to your actions, your photos, your profile and your letters. Please understand that you may like your photos, you may get approval from your girlfriends, but they may not be admired by foreigners. And, if a man does not like you in a photo, he will not write to you/respond to your letter. A man will not get to know a woman he doesn’t like, doesn’t attract him physically. The criteria by which men and women evaluate each other’s profiles on a dating site are different. Men “look” at your photos differently. For them, your happy smile is attractive, but they won’t pay attention to the brand of your clothes, your “practiced” pose or facial expression, the presence or absence of jewelry, or the tone of your eye shadows. Looking at your image, a foreigner will see happiness or sadness, lightness or a heavy burden of life’s problems.
What can you do about it?
- Regularly change the main photo of your profile until you find one that men will like. We gave general tips for choosing photos in the section “Choosing photos for a dating site”, however, the appearance of each woman, the quality of her photos, the ratio of light and shadow on each individual photo, are individual, so you should independently, without prejudice assess the attractiveness of your photos for men (understand their reactions in practice, changing photos in your profile).
- “Experiment” with the version of your first letter to a man.
- Go to the dating site more often and write to the men you are interested in.
Only this way, having studied the reactions of foreign suitors (to your photos, to your words, to your actions on the international dating site), you can understand how you can best design your profile, which first letter makes men want to respond to you.
Many things come with experience
Talk to different foreign suitors in order to understand their mentality. After all, they really are not like Slavic men (not only in appearance, but also in their views on relationships and their attitudes toward women). Talking to different men will help you understand what you want from a relationship, what is paramount to you in a relationship, and what you could put up with or what you could “sacrifice” for a relationship.
“Will my efforts pay off?”
Can anyone give a “guarantee” that your efforts will pay off? No endeavor can have a one hundred percent guarantee of success. However, you are gaining dating experience and increasing your chances of meeting an interesting foreigner. You are on the move towards your goal and along the way you gain useful skills (communication skills, meeting experience, understanding people, understanding the opposite sex’s train of thought). Doing nothing and blaming circumstances, third parties, of course, is convenient, but by no means productive.