Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.Jim Rohn
Many women register on an international dating site because they want to change something in their lives, they believe they are ready for change. However, before looking for change outside, you need to change yourself, become ready for a new stage in life, change your way of thinking, be ready to work on yourself and bring your plans to life. Change, and with it your new life, begins first and foremost in you.
Because you can’t change anything if…
- Continue to wait for change instead of taking action;
- continue to waste your time (on bad habits, on relationships that don’t make you happy, on clouded consciousness through “sitting” on social networks and discussing other people’s lives, and much, much more), instead of appreciating your limited time (each of us is given only one life. Time is a finite, non-renewable resource, for each of us it only moves in one direction) and use it to the benefit of yourself and others;
- continue to do a job that you do not like, instead of taking a risk and finding yourself in a new expanse of professional activity or creating your own business;
- You will not stop being a victim of circumstance, but continue to blame others for your failures instead of recognizing your mistakes and embracing new experiences;
- Continue to depend on other people’s opinions instead of allowing yourself the luxury of being yourself, accepting and loving who you are;
- continue to “live” in the past, reveling in past grievances and engaging in self-injury;
- continue to see in people, situations, and opportunities only negativity, only the possibility of a bad outcome of events, the collapse of hopes, and failure;
- do not understand that the world has changed and continues to change, so some ideas and stereotypes imposed on you by the society in which you grew up and live inevitably become obsolete and remain in the past.
Be confident in yourself and in the success of your endeavors
You are required to be purposeful, determined to take everything from life, to live your own unique life, to achieve your goals. The desire to work on yourself and implement your plans and ideas today, not delaying until tomorrow or until favorable circumstances!
Start striving for the life you dream of. Don’t just imagine it, but start taking real steps today. Live now and don’t waste precious time, because you won’t get a second chance.
Try to understand what beliefs have been holding you back so far, preventing you from feeling in control of the situation, in control of your life, preventing you from making changes. If you want change, you need to give it up, no matter how “logical” you think it is. “I can’t…”, “I’m not smart/educated/beautiful enough”, “I’m afraid…”, “other people should…”, “everything will work itself out without my involvement”, “what if…”, “oh, she just got lucky…”, “woman should be…” (a woman owes nothing to anyone! Except to “owe” herself: to be happy! Only she decides how to behave, how to look, how to manage her life and whom to love…), “a woman is indecent…”, “a man should be…”, “a man should be…”, “there is always someone who knows more / can better / more competent / smarter / luckier / more beautiful…, why waste your time…?”
- Allow yourself to think positively. So that you don’t think that something is beyond your reach or doomed to failure.
- Set goals for yourself.
- Develop a real plan to achieve them.
- It’s hard to make the first step and not give up on your goal, seeing the first obstacles in the way.
- Develop yourself, work on yourself. Read books, learn foreign languages. All this is an investment in yourself and your future, a “beauty” treatment for your inner world.
- A lot of things are just our way of looking at the problem. Change your attitude towards the actual situation of life and achieving your goal.
- Develop a sense of purpose, perseverance and willpower.
- Reward yourself if you’ve taken a significant step toward your goal (not just getting off the couch and setting a vague goal, but developing a plan and achieving the first results).
Inactivity is convenient
People who have achieved their goal have gone the way of becoming. Inaction is convenient and can have many excuses. One of them is the fear of failure (conscious or unconscious). Active action on the way to your dreams is always a risk, but along with the risk of failure, there is also a great chance of success. It is impossible to reach the finish line without taking part in the race. Behind every success story (whether it’s your own business, raising children or a happy family) is hard work.
Is your goal a happy marriage with a foreigner?
In this case, start investing time, effort, and resources (professional photography, foreign language courses, sports, healthy eating, etc.) to achieve your goal. Forget the stereotypes of thinking in Eastern European society (you simply will not be able to integrate in the new country if you continue to think and behave as you do in your homeland), learn a foreign language, take care of your health (a healthy woman is a beautiful woman who attracts men), be willing to devote a lot of time to communicate with foreigners, Do not be shy and write to the first man you like, travel (which means, among other things, finding an opportunity to meet men, even if it means taking time off from work at your own expense), plan your new life abroad (think about what you would like to do when you move to live with your husband in another country).
By changing yourself and your attitude to dating foreigners, you can meet your man and get happily married!