A woman after 40, and at any other age, is gorgeous… However, the age of 40+ has its own peculiarities. A woman still feels like a young girl, but she has already gathered an interesting and significant collection of life experience. Some changes in shape and appearance are already happening, but what is it compared to the brightness of the perception of life, with awareness of their uniqueness, with understanding of their goals, prioritizing their lives and desire for happiness! (Join Adult Dating – MeetKing) That’s what gives the illusion of a “second youth. We’re talking about free women, not single women, but free (from relationships). Children no longer take up as much time as before, seeking their independence, and there is time for yourself. Having it is realized not only in taking care of my appearance and body, but also leads to reflection and questions, what do I want and how do I want to spend my future life, and with whom? What are my plans for the future? What relationship experiences do I want to experience? What direction of self-improvement do I choose? (Also Read: SOME DATING STORIES) A woman already understands that by changing herself, her perception of life and her attitude toward it, individual beliefs and views, she changes her life itself. If you want to change your life, start changing yourself.
A woman after forty:
- Comes to an understanding of personal responsibility for himself and his life.
- Taking responsibility for your actions and aspirations. Responsibility for making choices and decisions. The tactic of looking for someone to blame for any failures and life events that have happened does not work. Only the realization of full responsibility for her destiny motivates her to do things, to focus on results, a program of action and goal-setting. If a woman has set a goal to find her soul mate in the person of a foreigner and has registered on an international dating site, it is important for her to become aware of her responsibility for what happens and will happen in her life. For the choice of strategies and tactics of communication on the site, for the opportunity to reveal herself, her personality and uniqueness.
- The Germans say: “Two people participate in the tango. But only in Eastern Europe, due to the mentality of men and women, the “dance of introduction” must be started by a man. You are chosen. So the active search belongs only to the man, he chooses the partner, he is endowed with this right. And women? The words of a song from the 70s come to mind: “Standing girls, standing on the sidelines, rubbing handkerchiefs in their hands…”.
- In Germany, women have the same right to choose a partner as men. And there are advantages for women as well.
- You need to understand the process-if you’re not actively looking for a partner, it means you’re hoping for chance and can sit and wait for years for that chance. It means you’re not focused on the result, and you’re lazy, too. And, of course, inexperienced. You’re not at all sorry for the time of your life waiting for the “prince” to show up. Maybe it’s better not to blindly trust chance, and actively participate in the process, choose yourself and write first liked the men? Remember that in order to find the right man for you, you need to look through a large number of options, while each time increasing your chances for success and the long-awaited meeting. “When a rock falls beneath a stone, no water flows. You need to use feedback tactics, changing your photos, tracking men’s reactions to your photos. When dating a man be consistent in determining the timing of communication, rather than acting on the principle of “let him languish in anticipation.” “Languishing” on the Internet does not help to strengthen your position, but on the contrary, gives chances to those women who are confident in achieving their goals and understand the specifics of the process of dating and communication on the Internet. A foreigner judges the seriousness of a woman’s intentions by her consistency in communication. If the woman does not react to her letters for a day or two it is a sign of disinterest in communication or lack of seriousness of her attitude towards him. Time is priceless for men who are looking for a life partner, just like it is for you. This resource, alas, is not infinite, and men and women after 40 realize this and come to the realization that the time of their lives can no longer be wasted, in a relationship that is not valued or that is unpromising, or creates the illusion of a game.
- Women after 40 are already experienced in relationships.
- What is important is the woman’s attitude towards comprehending or reconsidering her life experience. What mistakes were made in past relationships, what wrong approaches were made in the relationship – selfishness, “one-way game”, lack of attention to the partner, increased demands, ignoring common goals in the relationship, joint interests, excessive guardianship and control, manipulation tactics. Without reflection and understanding of previous mistakes, there is always the possibility of repeating these situations. The so-called “dancing on a rake” effect.
- Some women are hindered by false beliefs, such as that the chances of meeting love decrease with age, that all worthy men are already occupied, and so on. Everything comes from the head. With such attitudes there is little chance of success. Positive beliefs and a winning attitude, as well as a belief in success, a desire to achieve your goal, seeing the process as a constant movement toward the goal, the meaningfulness of actions attracts people, opportunities and favorable circumstances to you.
Be brave! Age is not a barrier to happiness!
In Europe, particularly in Germany, age is no barrier to love. People at the age of 40+, 50+, 60+ lead an active life and, of course, if they are single, are actively looking for a mate. In newspapers, on the Internet, on dating sites you often see advertisements for older people who want to meet, according to our concepts (and only according to our concepts).