1. Give yourself time to think about what steps you’ve taken to achieve your goal. For example, you began to learn a foreign language, collect information about life abroad, about the possibility of integration in a new country, visit a fitness studio and more.
Analyze your experience with men, both in real life and on an international dating site. How open and positive are you in communication? (Join Adult Dating – MeetKing) Can a man feel your individuality in communication or is each new contact limited to a “dry” exchange of biographical facts? Think about and make a list of your advantages and disadvantages. Focus your attention on the merits. Develop and improve further in the direction of your advantages.
2. Think about the image of the ideal partner (the man you see next to you in the future). Take a blank sheet of paper and write down what kind of man you see next to you (in the present tense, as if he is already near, you have already found him). Describe his appearance, his positive qualities, and describe qualities that you do not like, but you could put up with them and live in harmony.
3. Describe the men you’ve already met, but something has gone wrong. What didn’t you like about their behavior? (Also Read: IS A PROFILE ON AN INTERNATIONAL DATING SITE A STIGMA OF FAILURE?) It is important to know that we mirror the people that fate sends us. How do you figure that out? It’s like looking in the mirror. You attract and receive what is present in you.
“The world around us is a mirror of our thoughts”by Richard Bach.
For example, if you don’t trust men, you attract the same man who doesn’t trust women. And what results can we expect from the communication of two distrustful people? At the root of the word distrust is faith, that is, in fact, there is a communication between a woman and a man who do not believe that you can find your soul mate without leaving home, communicating on a dating site on the Internet. Thus, the chance to meet is missed.
4. Understand the importance of qualities such as openness and trust for communication. At the same time, you can argue that your trust can be used. There is a so-called system of “red signals” in communication, we will talk about it in the next paragraph. If the “signals light up”, then you need to stop communicating and not waste your time on this person.
5. Respond to “red signals”.
- you are asked to send intimate photos – this is a red signal, the relationship is not serious, they just want to use you in a sex game, justifying this by the fact that you are adults and want to get to know each other better. No man with serious intentions will allow himself to do this.
- You have started communicating with a man whose behavior is completely contrary to your internal perception of the norms of communication – he ends the chat with you at his discretion, without saying goodbye; obsessive with calls, not asking if you can talk to him at the moment, etc. – this is a “red signal” to the end of communication.
With a large number of men with “red signals”, you need to think about what you are doing wrong.
- Look at the photos of your profile on the international dating site with different eyes. In Eastern Europe, in order to attract attention, some advantages of the figure are clearly emphasized, for example, a beautiful bust – a deep neckline. For Western European men, on the one hand, this causes admiration and admiration, and on the other hand, it looks defiant and suggests certain thoughts that you are deliberately creating such an image to provoke men. Create a different image in your photos. German men, for example, are very fond of the romantic image of the Russian beauty.
- You yourself set the degree of comfort of communication and the limits of permissibility. Pay attention to these boundaries. And remind yourself of the purpose of your communication on an international dating site.
6. Your present is the result of your past thoughts. Pay attention to your thoughts, beliefs, emotions and reactions now, in this minute, in this day. In the present moment. It is with them that you are now shaping your future.
“It all starts with thoughts, create happiness in your head, and it will definitely become a reality”the author is unknown.
“By thinking, you create your own reality all the time”by John Kehoe.
“Happiness does not depend on who you are and what you have. It depends solely on what you think”by Dale Carnegie.