Best Tips For Girls to please a man. It is customary to please girls with gifts, help and affectionate words. But what is the right way to please a man, your partner, with your own hands? Other than joking about giving him food he didn’t ask for and walking away in silence though that option might work, too. We tell you what cute and nice things to do to your husband or boyfriend. How to give pleasure, without vulgarity and in a way that will be remembered.
Analyzing your answers … 0%
Best tips for girls to make a man feel good
Women love with their ears – and that’s a fact. Do men have a special organ of perception? Let’s get to the bottom of these tales.
American psychologist and author Gary Chapman created a theory about the five languages of love that all mankind speaks. Its essence is that we express and perceive love in five different ways:
- tactile contact
This means that in order to prove one’s love to another, one person will constantly help his partner and expect no less help in return as a proof of the reciprocity of his feelings. The other, with the same impulse, will shower his partner with the best gifts and expect the same; the third will repeat this scheme with compliments and constant praise.
There are no right and wrong among tongues, and there are also often various combinations of them: A person may have two or three leading languages, expressions of love in which are more important and valuable to him than in the others.
Any explicit sign of attention is. whether it’s a carefully prepared dinner for your return from work, sexy lingerie, encouragement, a gift, going to a soccer game together that you’re not too interested in – will be counted and accepted by the man with pleasure and gratitude. But it is the signs of attention, expressed in his usual language of love will be the most meaningful and valuable for him.
No data on which love languages are more common among women and which ones are more common among men, so trying to guess by pointing fingers in the sky is pointless. Ask your young man about it by listing all the options. Or watch what kind of attention he reacts most sensitively, most emotionally. And about which especially sad if you stop giving them. This will point to the languages that are closest to him.
See which languages are right for you. – If you are at least partially matched in your choices, it will be much easier and more enjoyable for you to please each other.
Chapman’s methodology, which he describes in his book, has saved dozens of couples on the verge of divorce in the United States. It was very simple: Gary found out what each partner’s love language was, and he asked them both to make lists of things they would like to get from their beloved more than they currently do. The list could include quite abstract requests like “more warmth” as well as quite down to earth ones, such as “vacuuming once every two days. The couple agreed to keep their lists for three weeks, no matter what. By the end of that period, their relationship was not like a fairy tale, but they didn’t want to get divorced anymore.
Try repeating the experiment with your boyfriend or husband: Ask him directly what he would like from you more, make your list, follow it for three weeks, and your relationship too will surely play with bright colors.
While you are on the prowl, please please your man with traditional displays of attention that always turn out to be pleasant and to the point:
- Gastronomic Paradise. Cook his favorite dish in different variations several times a month and spoil him with culinary delights on weekends. Some of it can be eaten in cafes and restaurants if you are not a fan of cooking, but make some of it with your own hands – such attention is doubly pleasant.
- Give small gifts. And do it for no reason. A gift is not necessarily something grandiose; a man will surely appreciate a jogging player, a bright and unusual flash drive, or even a car scent dispenser if he needs it.
- Encounters with friends. Most girls are reluctant to let their young men go out for male companionship – differentiate yourself from them. And if he’s busy, arrange to meet his friends yourself and give him this surprise at the end of the work week. Chances are he’ll think he’s got the perfect girl.
- Hobbies. He probably likes fishing, computer games, soccer, or anything else that a girl might find insignificant or unattractive. Nevertheless, don’t claim the time he has devoted to the hobby, give it and help him do what he loves.
- Common interests. It would be ideal if you could find something that you both like, and you can do it together. If not, show respect for his interests: go to a match or go fishing together. Once in a while, just to please him.
- Unusual leisure activities. Give the gift of an experience for both yourself and him – these experiences can be a trip, a trip to a quest, a joint lesson of anything, a walk to romantic places, a trip to the theater or a concert, and even a collage of joint photos.
- Give in to your movie choices. Not every time, but every now and then-let him choose which movie or show to watch. It will be a sign of respect and that you notice his presence, that you give him a place to be.
- Make thoughtful gifts. On important dates and just for fun – give something that is related to his hobbies, desires or needs. Such gifts cause the most excitement and show maximum attention to the man.
- Delight at a distance. Not together for a while – send cards, call and write more often (without pestering and constantly monitoring what’s going on with him), send wishes for the day in the morning, enjoy pictures, help his relatives, but best of all, just come to visit him on weekends.
How to find out about his preferences
In the previous paragraph, we dealt with general preference categories that are convenient to use. In this one, we’ll get to the specifics.
Let’s say your partner cares about tactile contact. He’s happy to be touched in any way, but some are more pleasurable for him. Find out what his favorite pleasures are: gentle strokes on the head, hugs, fleeting kisses, or those moments when you hold hands?
Hint: Finding out how to make your beloved man feel best is more interesting in practice than asking around 😉
But it’s not without questions, either. You don’t have to ask a man what pleases him, directly. Experiment with leading questions and observe him in different situations. What does he ask for when he’s sick or in a bad mood? What is the quickest way to get him on his feet and boost his morale? Offer him a gift or take him on a scenic hike together and see what he chooses. Keep track of trends: is time together always more valuable to him than an affectionate word?
Observe how he shows his own attention, love and affection. Try to return it in the same way. Most of the time people express and perceive attention in the same language, but there are exceptions. Your young man may be that rare case who gives gifts to show his love and appreciates the time you spend together as a sign that you love him.
The process of exploring and learning about the most important and valuable expressions of a person’s feelings is as fascinating and satisfying as the very effect that will be available when you find the “pleasure points” of a lover. Turn it into an interesting game – and it will be a lot of fun for both of you.
Remember, pleasure is not all about words, gifts, help, time and touch. Actions play just as much a role. When you decide to spend the evening with your beloved instead of going to a party with friends, when you take care of him when he is sick, when you prepare his lunches and take him to work. Men are often men of action, not words, so they may see these actions on your part as attempts to do nice things with actions.
What to do to make a man feel good
The general answer to this question is to show attention. Any kind. Best of all, in a form that is understandable and more valuable to him. You can say a lot of affectionate words, emphasizing his features. But if you find out that his chosen one appreciates gifts most of all, do not leave them as the only sign of attention. Continue to spend time together, touching him, praising and helping him. Just now you know what you can put more emphasis on.
Here’s a list of things you can do for any guy to please and delight him:
- Praise him. It’s easier for girls to tell from a guy’s reaction to their actions how satisfied he is, and to see that as gratitude. Guys don’t have this system worked out so well, so he needs to hear praise and appreciation in order to know that he did something cool.
- Respect his opinion. Even if he says something you strongly disagree with, let him finish, listen to the end. Maybe he’ll still say something clever. But if not – so you show that you care about his words, thoughts and views. This is important to both men and women.
- Don’t look for an excuse. Say that his smile always causes you to smile back, hug just because you feel like it, don’t be shy to say nice important things when you want to – even in person, even by message.
- Take an interest in him. Ask about his health and mood, what he’d like to eat, what’s new in a part of his life that normally doesn’t concern you much. Don’t overdo it, so as not to be intrusive or look suspicious or annoying, but take an interest in his news and desires.
- Get a massage. Everyone enjoys massage without exception – and you don’t have to have multiple certifications to enjoy it. Simple touches and muscle relaxation will be enjoyable and without trying to squeeze it properly or straighten the spine.
- Do surprises. Big and small, on and off – it shows that you’re thinking of him and trying for him.
- Don’t forget about regularity. All of the tips you take from here should be used not once, but regularly – this is the key to a happy relationship. Interest, attention and care must be undying.
- Don’t scold for life. If you don’t like his hobbies, work, or relatives, don’t fight with him about it. All of these things came with the young man, and you knew what you were choosing. If his life is good enough for him, don’t try to change it.
- Show a little concern. Buy covers or quality window cloths for your car, bring lunches to work once in a while, keep your home tidy if you live together.
- Organize dinner with relatives if he is on good terms with them. In the circle of lover, work, friends, and hobbies, there is not always time for family, and he would appreciate help in seeing and communicating with them more often.
These are ten universal ways to please a man. But by no means all of them – because if a girl makes a guy feel good in different ways, their relationship only gets better.
- Kiss before you leave for work
- Greet joyfully from work
- Give the gift of tickets to your favorite band’s concert or your favorite team’s match
- Wash his car
- Set up a quest to find a gift
- Don’t criticize his tastes.
- Get a face and head massage
- Put a flash drive with his favorite music in the car
- Give him a go-karting trip – ideally invite his friends to go too
- Invite his friends to visit.
- Organize a weekend camping trip or just a vacation in nature
- To take care of him when he is sick
- Go skiing, biking, skating, snowboarding together
- Dry cleaning outerwear
- Give a certificate to your favorite hobby store
- Buy or knit a sweater
- Give the gift of a quality purse, belt
- Cook your favorite childhood dish
- Play computer games or consoles together
- Subscribe to your favorite magazine for a year
- Making delicious teas
- Massage your feet
- Give a gift of quality sneakers or a certificate to a sports store
- Prepare a salt bath to relax after a hard day
- Give the gift of a massage at a good salon
- Get along with his family
- Organize a paintball game for their men’s company
- Give a quality Swiss knife as a gift
- Ask his parents what he dreamed of when he was a child, make it
- Write a list of “101 things I love about you.”
- Give the gift of a hobby-related training course
- Give the gift of a remote-controlled helicopter
- Helping with gift selection for loved ones
- Serve breakfast in bed
- Read his favorite book
- Don’t argue with him about anything for at least one day
- Asking him for advice
- Walking around the house in nice homemade clothes
- Put up stickers that say things like “You’re the best,” “I love you,” “Smile, don’t frown,” and others like that
- Ask him what he wants.
- Ask him for help
- Let him rest in silence after work
- Don’t torture him with hobbies he’s not excited about
- Help him with his work if possible.
Whatever you decide to do for your lover, if it’s about attention, interest, and trying to please him, he will certainly appreciate it. Don’t be afraid to experiment!
If you don’t have a young man yet, you can already choose a dating site that is right for you and meet a man who will appreciate any of your actions.