How boost your sex appeal? Have you ever just been there? so attracted to someone? The way he talks, walks, moves and his aura make you want to be around him and maybe do very naughty things? He has sex appeal and you want him. To attract him, you have to have sex appeal too!
But is sex appeal just one of the things you were born with? We don’t think so! You can increase visual sex appeal by paying attention to your appearance. And you can use body language and your behavior as a means to sex appeal if you know what you’re doing.
So read on to master this little thing known as sex appeal!
How to address sex through body language
While we might say one thing with our mouth, we might say another thing with our body language. The posture, the way we hold our arms, and even the direction we look can send a strong signal to someone who knows how to read body language . For example:
- A smile is always inviting, but beware of fake smiles that don’t reach the eyes.
- If you cross your arms or legs, you are closed. It is bad if you wonder how to have sex appeal.
- Proper posture makes you appear taller (and gives your bust a boost).
- If you move your leg up and down or fidget, you are nervous.
- Gently touching his arm is an easy way to flirt. You can also lean toward him to show that you are interested. Learn more about flirting.
- You will tend to naturally mirror his body language if you like him. You can also do this consciously, but don’t mimic his every move!
- Make eye contact and look at him to show that you are paying attention. Your eyes don’t have to glaze over to show that you’re not really invested in the conversation.
- Walk with powerful and graceful steps. Be aware of your surroundings and have a confident presence. Do not be afraid of the space you occupy, which allows you to shrink into yourself.
One way to improve body language is to pay attention to what other people are doing. How do confident and sexy people use their bodies? You can too!
Use your appearance to increase sexual attractiveness
Let’s preface this by explaining that there is no single size, shape, or even hair color that is sexy. Even if you are outside the norm that society considers sexy or beautiful, you have probably attracted the eye of someone who thinks you are smart. You may recognize how sexy you are even if – or maybe because – you have a bigger butt, stretch marks, or your physique is a little more athletic than some. You’re sexy no matter what!
But there are ways to up your sex appeal for a night on the town if you really want to surprise someone.
- Dress sexy: However, what this means depends on your personal style, body shape and comfort. Do you like pencil skirts? Jeans? Plunging necklines? Modern blazers? Leather jackets? Sophisticated dresses? High-heeled pumps? Knee-high boots? All of these things can have sex appeal, especially if you pair them with bold confidence! There is no one right way to be sexy, and you can always ignore the trend if it doesn’t fall within your comfort zone. On the other hand, if you are usually a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, what can be totally sexy, you might opt for something more feminine and flirty when you go out. People may be surprised, but don’t let that stop you from experimenting!
- Respect your clothes: This just means keep your clothes in good condition. Strategic stress in jeans may be trendy and sexy, but a huge hole in your blouse is not! Be especially vigilant with lace, stitches, and knits, which can be easily damaged. While ironing is not as popular as it used to be, wrinkles are never sexy! Hang your clothes in the bathroom while showering so the steam can loosen wrinkles.
- Do your makeup: Again, this doesn’t necessarily mean you have to do anything extreme, but a little foundation to even out your skin tone, mascara to make your eyes pop, and lip gloss to draw attention to your pout will increase the sex appeal. You can simply enhance your natural features. And if you’re not familiar with your skills, head to your nearest makeup counter for advice and product recommendations. There are also a lot of beauty youtubers who do great video tutorials. If you feel comfortable, you can watch more makeup looks to really wow people!
- Treat your body right : No one expects you to be perfect, but there are a number of things you can do to put your best face forward. Another way to look at this is that your current habits may be reducing your sex appeal. Smoking cigarettes makes your skin sallow and ages you. Not getting enough sleep leaves you with bags under your eyes. Too much alcohol packs on the pounds and too little water is bad for your skin and hair. So eat and drink well, get enough sleep and exercise. You will look and feel better!
- Smell good: Have you ever seen a man from across the room who looked so good? But up close, you noticed that he smelled terrible. Maybe he smoked, hadn’t taken the time to clean up after work, or had poor oral hygiene. Our sense of smell is important when it comes to sex appeal, so you want to smell good. However, it can be difficult to notice how you smell in person. This post has plenty of tips to make sure you smell appealing.
Increase sex appeal through behavior
Sex appeal goes further than how you look! If you look good but have a personality that leaves something to be desired, you may get laid a lot, but you’ll always feel single. Maybe you know someone who falls into this category. After all, it’s easier to see another person’s flaws than our own.
Here are some ways to have sex appeal behaviorally:
- Be as comfortable as possible when talking to people. Maybe you are nervous or shy, which is fine because some people like that ! You may have anxiety or something else that makes it difficult to talk to someone new, let alone a possible date. This insecurity is often obvious to others and can even make those around you feel uncomfortable. So you’ll want to Improve your conversation skills and find ways to ease your anxiety – maybe a glass of wine!
- Be confident. This ties in well with the previous point. If you are not confident, this tends to show. Maybe you tend to lie down too much or think you are clingy. More on that here. However, these traits get old quickly. Even if you’re not completely confident in a situation, put a smile on your face and try not to show it. It’s okay to laugh when you’re a little nervous, but don’t focus on it. Remember that other people are lost in their own thoughts, so this may not show until you open your mouth and make a big deal about it!
- Don’t be a pushover! Guys actually like it when women have their own opinions. If you find someone who doesn’t, consider why that is and whether you should kick them to the curb. Have your own opinion and don’t be afraid to stand up for yourself. If you can’t agree well it shows you are mature and thoughtful!
- Try something new. There’s a saying about how you should try something new every day, and we agree! We understand that this is easier said than done when you are anxious and lack confidence, but you can get a boost when you successfully do something new. Showing a man that you’re not afraid to try something just because you’ve never done it before is one way to have sex appeal! It doesn’t have to be a big deal, either. It could just be ordering a crazy dish at a restaurant or watching a movie you don’t know much about.
- Stay positive. No one likes a negative Nancy. It makes you less attractive to everyone you might meet. So stay chipper. Don’t focus on the worst parts of your life, even though you may be going through difficult times. You also don’t want to talk bad about other people. You look like a gossip!
- Be interesting. This seems like something you either are or aren’t, but that’s not really true. If you have a sense of humor, you can make any story more interesting. However, if you keep yourself busy with hobbies and friends, read and keep up with current events, you will always have something to talk about. If you can think about what is going on around you and in the world, you will seem interesting. This will definitely increase your sex appeal!
One thing that some people get wrong about having sex appeal is that it’s not just about being outwardly sexual all the time. This can seem crass or intimidating to potential partners and everyone around you! It’s better to point out your sexuality than to throw it in people’s faces. It looks pretty silly when you try to get a whole banana deep down your throat. But smiling and lightly licking your lips is suggestive without making others think you’re trying too hard.
If you practice these skills, they will become easier to achieve. Soon you’ll be showing off your sex appeal all over town. Remember not to cover up those unique qualities that make you you! That’s part of sex appeal too!