Is it true that you can tell a person about sex from facial expressions, gestures, or, for example, lines on your hand? It is true that nonverbalism opens the veil of mystery of the human soul, but it is much more convenient, easier and faster to talk. About life, about love, about sex. Ask questions, get answers, analyze and try it on. Nothing complicated. Except that the question can be so uncomfortable that it becomes a stumbling block instead of a tool of knowledge. Let’s talk about the right and inappropriate questions to guys.
- Ask him yourself: questions for a guy to get to know him better
- Take it to the next level: questions that will help you get closer
- Questions you shouldn’t ask guys
Ask him yourself: questions for a guy to get to know him better
Match means to ends. If the gay dream is a Mendelssohn march, don’t ask about threesomes and blowjobs. At the same time it’s shortsighted, at the very least, to conduct an interrogation on a topic that you care about, but is extremely narrow. Take the general and wider – about hobbies, goals, dreams. And casually drop by – about family, kids, infidelity. And most importantly – do not pressurize erudition, even if you have a spanner in the head. Man must feel equality, and better – the superiority. However, and here we need a balance. Sometimes playing dumb – a good thing. To be a chronic fool – is already a fan. Here are some questions to ask a guy to see his inner world or just to fill an awkward pause in the conversation.
- What’s the perfect relationship for you?
- Should a woman be inferior to a man?
- What’s really annoying about girls?
- What sets you apart from other guys?
- What title would you give your book of life?
- What are your dreams and aspirations?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- If you were making a movie, what would it be about?
- What kind of movie role would you like to play?
- The ideal woman – what is she like?
- What do you especially appreciate about people?
- Would you like to live forever and why?
- What are you most afraid of?
- What can lift your spirits?
- Winning a million dollars, how do you spend it?
- How do you feel about a healthy lifestyle?
- Tell us about the highlight from your childhood?
- What are your gastronomic preferences?
- Tell us about yourself in a few sentences?
- What would you take with you to a desert island?
- Any hobbies/hobbies – what are they?
- Tea, coffee, or other in the morning?
- How do you prefer to rest?
- How do you feel about romance?
- Biggest accomplishment?
- Does love have a short term?
- How do you see your family?
- What can’t money buy?
- What kind of books do you prefer to read?
- What movie has had a strong influence on you?
- Who is an authority figure for you?
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
- Do you compromise or do you push your own line?
- What can you break up a relationship with a girl over?
- If you could choose a superpower – which one?
- If I could choose a historical era, which one?
- What do you think about the future of humanity and the planet?
- Name three qualities that are highly annoying in people?
- Name three qualities of a girl you couldn’t get along with?
- What are you most dependent on?
- What do you do when you’re stressed?
- Do you believe in a strong family bond?
- Can you forgive cheating?
- Tell me about your plans for the future?
- Do you think people change?
Up a level: questions that will help you get closer
They say a relationship is work, and it takes work for both of them to have happiness, love, and orgasms for everyone. The other question is, what is it like to work on a relationship? One thing that strengthens the bond of the heart is a heart-to-heart dialogue. It’s that moment when you can and should step out of your comfort zone and talk about the burning issues – the underlying resentments and unfulfilled desires. Here are a couple of questions, honest answers to which will help develop and deepen communication with your partner.
- What can I do to make you feel more comfortable with me?
- What can I do (but don’t do) of the things you like?
- Are you completely satisfied with our sex life?
- How can we diversify our sex life?
- Are there sexual desires I don’t know about?
- What kind of touch do you like and don’t like?
- How do you feel about pornography/masturbation?
- What domestic issues depress you the most?
Do you need more personal space?
- What problems can I help you with?
- How would you like to rest after a day of work?
- What actions and words of mine offend you?
- Is my care and attention enough for you?
- Is something from your past bothering you?
- What are my questions that annoy you?
- What experiences cause you stress?
- What do you find hard to talk to me about?
Mouth shut: questions you shouldn’t ask guys
“Which shoes should I wear today – these or those? How are these? These have an uncomfortable heel, and those go perfectly with the dress. On the other hand, I bought these recently, and those are already pretty worn out. So which ones?” With inquisitorial ruthlessness we women can torment our men with silly questions. And some of them cause a sticky cold sweat (“Can I talk to you seriously?”). Or just embarrassing (“If you could sleep with Scarlett Johansson, would you?”). All in all, sometimes it’s better to chew on it and not get worked up than to ask and get the truth in your head.
- Was sex with your ex better or worse?
- Why did you break up with your ex?
- How many girlfriends have you had?
- How much money do you make?
- When will I see you again?
- Do you really love me?
- Why do you love me?
- How many children do you want?
- When are we going to get married already?
- What are you thinking about right now?
- Why didn’t you pick up the phone?
- Notice anything new?
- Is soccer better than me?
- Who keeps texting you there?
- Have you ever cheated on me?
- Don’t you think I’m fat?
- Can I talk to you seriously?
What questions to ask a guy, we figured out. Where to get a guy you can interrogate, too, we’ll tell you – on a dating site. Click on the link and go to the rating page, where you’ll learn all the details and pitfalls of dating portals. Add our site to your bookmarks and you’ll learn a lot about how to pick up guys and what to do with them afterwards. Have fun dating!