It’s no secret by now that I’m not an advocate of persuading, manipulating and chasing after individuals to make them love us. There is nothing males discover extra laying aside than a girl who repeatedly calls begging for time and a focus. Even if he initially preferred you, “chasing” after him will put him off.
It’s greatest to know and search for some widespread clues that let you know he’s concerned with you. That manner you do not make a idiot of your self or utterly kill even the little spark that with a little bit nurturing may need turn into a flame!
Here are simply 15 of widespread clues that say he’s:
1. He voluntarily turns off his cellular phone and/or textual content pager so that you just two will not be interrupted.
2. He retains regular eye contact (these soulful gazes) and smiles at you – so much.
3. He presents himself as greater than a pleasant individual, however as an individual who’s concerned with you as a possible lover.
4. He compliments your look, not in a common manner like “you look good” however one thing very particular like “I like your eyes/hair/skin etc).
5. He is playful with you: teases, entices, provokes, poses challenges – anything which implies he’s seducing you and inviting you to “mess about” in the realm of reciprocal uncertainty. I am not talking sex here, seduction is not always about sex.
6. He finds excuses (accidental or otherwise) to touch you on the arm (helping you up the stairs), lower back (guiding you to the table) shoulder (checking if you are warm enough) etc. Just any excuse to touch you.
7. He is interested in talking to you – and that includes his body language is slightly leaning forward towards you. He looks animated and genuinely happy to be talking to you and not scanning the room for other “prey”.
8. Asks questions about you, your life, your work, your passions, your childhood (or child/children if you have any), your dreams, your favorite color etc.
9. Listens attentively and remembers what you say. If he’s listening you’ll find him repeating some of the things you’ve said to ask more questions. You’ll also notice that he’s using some of your own expressions and phrases – it’s called mirroring.
10. Openly shares information about his life; directly and honestly answers your questions. This is not the same as “pouring his emotional issues in your laps.” It should be clear he is interested in you as a ‘love interest” not a therapist.
11. He makes reference to one thing taking place “next time” or immediately ask you early on within the date in case you are free on day this or that to do that or that.
12. He does not simply say goodbye and takes off however lingers a bit in all probability hoping for a kiss, however not eager to mess issues up by being too ahead.
13. Tries to increase the date by asking if you would like to go someplace for espresso or asks you to share a nightcap (his place, your house wherever). It simply reveals he cannot get sufficient of you.
14. Calls you an identical evening or the very subsequent day after the date simply to say he had a good time.
15. Asks you out once more on a date inside just a few days – something that appears like he desires to maintain you busy so you’re off the market.
Truth be advised, when a person is concerned with you, he’ll make his curiosity recognized in additional methods than you’ll be able to depend. That’s simply how males are. Correction. That’s simply how REAL males are.
If you’re already dating somebody you may also need to take a look at my article 10 Warning indicators you aren’t being beloved sufficient. If you’re at all times making an attempt to steer or chase after somebody, you will see that on my web site invaluable perception into selecting the “right” individuals, together with separating high-potential dates from power drainers, forms of relationships that won’t final lengthy, the right way to determine who’s able to give and take relationships, and so on. My need is for all of us to have the ability to select companions we are able to have the pleasure of “playing” with relatively than towards or taking part in for.