There is an almost endless amount of romantic things you can do for your man and your relationship. The key is choosing the right thing that is best for your relationship. We’re talking about romantic ideas and romantic gestures here, not necessarily date ideas, although romantic dates certainly fit the bill.
Here are 12 different romantic ideas and actions you can try with your man to add romance (or rekindle it) to your relationship.
1. Recreate your first date
Although you probably didn’t know it at the time, it turns out that the first date you had with your husband was an important date. After all, it led to your relationship, so something must have gone right. It’s a romantic idea for both of you to relive that date, whatever you did.
Think back to that day and what you did. If you still have and remember what you wore, definitely wear that again. If you don’t have the clothes anymore or they don’t fit the same way, wear them an outfit that would work on that first date, something similar to what you wore then.
If you still live in the area or are not too far away, go to the place you originally went. If this is not possible because you have moved or because the place is no longer there, go to a similar place. If you had food, order the same type you had then.
After the stage is set, you can use the feelings you had for your husband during this appointment. Think about the excitement and anticipation you probably felt. Act like you did then. You were probably on your best behavior and may have even been flirtatious. Reflect on what you may have talked about. Hint: You didn’t talk about bills or the kids. You may have talked about who you were as a person and what your goals were. Or you may have told him how much fun you had on the date. Ask him the questions you asked or were likely to ask on that first date.
2. Plan a weekend away
It can be romantic to get away from it all and leave all your worries at home. So plan a weekend away with your man to up the romance factor. However, make sure you stick to your budget or the weekend may not be as carefree. Here are some romantic ideas, some of which won’t hit your wallet too hard:
- Rent a house. This is especially romantic if you don’t already live in a house. If you do, rent one in a city you both like.
- Go camping. If you are not a nature lover, you can rent a cabin. If you are, you can sleep in a tent or under the stars. Camping can provide a great bonding experience and lead to outdoor sex. Read more Here .
- Check into a hotel in your own city. Have someone cook and clean for you. And when you want to leave the room, you can explore your own city as a tourist.
3. Organize a surprise
A surprise is a great romantic idea, and surprises are great ways to show your many that you are thinking of him and love him. They will make him happy and he will feel close to you and care for you. Here are a few ideas:
- Buy tickets to his favorite sporting event. This will be a great surprise, especially if you do not share his love for the game.
- Make a romantic dinner. Cook his favorite dishes with music in the background and candles. If you can not cook, choose something simple.
- Put on your sexy lingerie. Then play slow music and give your guy a lap dance.
- Prepare a bath for him. Use little light in the room and put bath salts and bubbles in the tub. Light some candles and lead him to the tub. He will probably ask you to join him.
4. Make him feel special
Another romantic idea is to make him feel special. Sometimes it’s the little gestures that make people feel special. But we sometimes don’t think to do them. Take a few minutes to make your man feel loved. Here’s how:
- Compliment him. Let him know what you appreciate about him or what you find attractive and sexy about him. Ideas in this post .
- Ask him for advice. Men love to solve problems. Even if he can’t solve the problem, thank him and let him know how much you appreciate his help, insight and support.
- Tell him how much he turns you on. If he’s not with you, send him a text so he knows you can’t wait for him to come home.
- Ask him about his job. Let him know that you are proud of him.
- Give him a massage. This can be a neck massage, a foot massage or an all over massage with massage oil. It can be PG or a more sensual massage.
5. Give a small gift
While you are out and about and see something you know your man will like, get it for him because this is a more spontaneous romantic idea. It doesn’t have to be anything expensive. It could even be his favorite snack or so this list . Just the fact that you thought of him and want to give him something is romantic.
6. Make a photo book
Collect all the selfies you took of the two of you together and make a photo book for this romantic idea. He’ll appreciate the time it took you to put together just the right photos for the two of you to look at with happy, shared memories.
7. Write him a love letter
Writing a love letter is a classic romantic idea. This letter should come straight from your heart. Choose a pretty paper because your man will probably want to keep this letter forever. You can get ready to write this letter by thinking about the love you feel. Now write these feelings on paper. You can tell your husband why you want to write this letter. Then tell him how you feel about him and how your life is better with him.
This post has ideas for writing love letters, while this will help you with love messages in any medium.
8. Play a game
A fun romantic idea is to play a game. There are many question games you can play with your man to find out more about him, which can bring you closer. We have also written about some of them. There are interesting questions, get to know your questions (you may not know everything yet) and some would you rather questions.
9. Build a fort
This may sound silly at first, but remember when you were a kid and loved to build and enter a fort? Even if you didn’t, it probably did. Recreate that experience by building a fort in your bedroom with pillows, sofa cushions and blankets. Bring a flashlight and the two of you can reveal secrets and then do everything that comes naturally.
10. Surprise him at work
Make sure this is not an important day with meetings and presentations. If it’s just an ordinary day at work, surprise him at work by taking him to lunch. You can go to a restaurant, take-out and eat in the park, or take him to the nearest motel room.
11. Start dancing
Breaking out in a spontaneous dance always works in the movies. So why not try it at home? While you are doing an ordinary task, such as cooking or cleaning, turn up the music when a good song comes on and start dancing for your man. Motion for him to come and join you. Dancing is romantic in and of itself, but it can lead to other things….
12. Plan a romantic vacation
Plan a romantic vacation every year if you can afford it. There’s no better way to break the stress and routine of daily life than to actually get away to spend time with the man you’ve fallen in love with. Beaches, mountains, wineries and quaint but urban cities make wonderful romantic getaways.
Being romantic doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Just remembering to do something romantic for your man is important. If you feel a surge of affection for your man, show it in a romantic way. Even if your man knows you love him, it’s always nice to remind him of your love through romantic gestures.
Couples can take each other for granted over time, but implementing some or all of our romantic ideas will make you both feel happier. Remember that the most important aspect of implementing romantic ideas is making your partner feel loved.